We offer Invisalign® to our patients because it’s often a faster, more predictable, and more comfortable option than traditional wire braces. Invisalign® aligners can correct crowded teeth, overbite, underbite, crossbite, open bite, and gaps.
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® is treatment plan for straighter teeth that uses custom-sized trays, made from an innovative transparent material, that you slip onto your teeth. Most people see the results they want in just 12-18 months.
How does it work?
If we decide that Invisalign® is right for you, the first step is to use our digital technology to take a precise 3D digital scan of your teeth. Using this scan, we’ll create your first set of custom clear aligners. You should wear your aligners 20-22 hours a day. Then, about every week or two—as your teeth shift—you’ll get a new set of aligners. Don’t worry, we’re involved every step of the way to monitor your progress!
Benefits of Invisalign®
- Comfortable to wear: Your aligners straighten your teeth with just the right amount of gentle force.
- Works quickly: Many people see the results they want in six months or less, most by 12 months.
- Discreet: Since they’re almost invisible, people may not even notice you have your aligners in.
- Removable: Unlike braces, you can take your aligners out to brush, floss, and eat.
- Affordable: Many insurance plans cover Invisalign® treatment up to 50% under orthodontic coverage.
Is Invisalign® right for you?
Let’s find out! If you’d like to learn more about Invisalign®, let’s talk about it. After a consultation and exam, if you’re a good candidate we can get you going with Invisalign® right away.